- We have quick and easy ways you can book an appointment by calling, texting, email or Book online.
PAYMENT & DEPOSIT POLICY
- We require a deposit for any appointments booked.
- A full non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit is required at the time of booking Eyebrow Micro-blading, Permanent Make-up, and Lash appointments.
- The deposit is payable via invoice, Cashapp, Venmo, Vagaro, Credit Card, or Cash.
- Your deposit will be applied toward your final balance – due on the day of your appointment.
- Final balance must be paid in full.
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, Venmo, Cashapp,
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please kindly let us know 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Should you need to cancel or re-schedule your Micro-blading, Permanent Make-up, or Lash appointment, we kindly ask for a 3 day notice in order to fill your appointment. If 3 days notice is not provided, your deposit will be forfeited and if you rebook at a later date, a new deposit will be required.
- If you do not show up to your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit and any re-scheduled appointment will need to be paid in full. If you do not show up to your Permanent Make-up touch up appointment, your complimentary touch up will be forfeited. You may re-book a touch up appointment, however you will be charged for this based on our touch up fee schedule.
- If your gel/dip/acrylic full set chips within 3 days of your service, call and make an appointment to have it touched up at no cost.
- Please call during the 3 day period. No exceptions.
- The results of any cosmetic procedure whether or not a patient is satisfied with the outcome, there will be no refunds.
- Canceling an appointment without a 24 hour notice will result in a nonrefundable deposit and a new deposit will be required to book your new appointment.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required to book your new appointment.
- Whether you need to define or enhance your eye liner, lips or eyebrows, we will work closely with you to make sure we understand what you want. Your life becomes more carefree and convenient and you will soon find yourself participating in more activities and feeling more confident about your appearance under all circumstances.
- Our products are safe and developed specifically for sensitive and very fragile skin. We have everything you need to reclaim the inner you. Brow & Lash Beautique is committed to helping you reclaim a positive self image and provide a place that gives hope and re-builds confidence.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We collect your personal information such as your name, email and telephone number in order to create an easy client booking database and to keep you informed about all the fun stuff we’re up to. We know how annoying it is to get junk mail so we’ll never disclose your personal information to any third party.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We are able to host large parties such as birthday parties, bridal parties, bachelorette parties, girls day out, or any other special occasion.
- A 72 hour notice is required to be able to accommodate for party group.
- We kindly ask that you find childcare for your appointment.
- We need quiet and full concentration while providing services for our clients.
- Thank you for your understanding!
ARRIVE ON TIME
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Being late for your appointment sets the following client’s appointment back.
- We respect our client’s time and expect the same courtesy.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and your deposit will be forfeited.
The Nail bar & Beautique, much like many in this industry, has a strict cancellation policy. Here are the reasons why we stand behind that decision.
First, we want to start this topic by thanking our guests. Without your support, we would not be able to confidently stand behind our policy. It’s unfortunate that such a policy exists. We feel strongly that the guests who visit us repeatedly, respect us as professionals and we’re grateful because this is the regard at which we hold ourselves. It’s always the case that a few can ruin it for everyone.
OUR POLICY PROTECTS OUR ARTISTS
Did you know that in our industry, most Nail Artist earn their income by commission? This means they do not make a salary, they do not get paid hourly. They earn their living by taking care of the guests in their chair. If a guest doesn’t show up for their appointment or cancels with little notice, this doesn’t leave an opportunity for the artists to book another appointment.
OUR POLICY PROTECTS OUR GUESTS
Did you know that at The Nail bar and Beautique, we have at any given moment, three to ten guests waiting on a cancellation list for appointments? Also, we are booked as an entire team up to 2 weeks out, especially weekends. We continue to hire, train and grow because of this demand! So given this demand, we have to enforce our policy to protect those who are eagerly waiting for their appointments.
OUR POLICY PROTECTS OUR EVERYDAY GUESTS
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, please be sure to give us a minimum of a 24-hour notice. This allows other guests to book an appointment during this time slot. Cancellation notices must be given earlier for some services.
GRACE & EXCEPTION
We understand that accidents happen, people get sick and/or emergencies occur. WE will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with grace. Unfortunately we do record these occurrences so as to prevent abuse of the policy. We understand this may come across as shrewd and our goal is to be preventative in order to protect and accommodate our team and guests.
Thank you for your understanding!
The Nailbar and Beautique Team